Set Kadaza as your Homepage in Chrome
Your homepage is the website that appears first when you open Chrome. Kadaza is designed to be used as your homepage, so that you can find all your favourite websites quickly and easily. View detailed instructions for changing the homepage in Chrome below.
Set your Homepage in Chrome on Desktop
1. Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Under "Appearance", Check Show home button. Enter www.kadaza.com.au in the Enter custom web address field.
3. Under "On startup", check Open a specific page or set of pages. Type www.kadaza.com.au in the box. Click Save.
Set your Homepage in Chrome on Android
You can also select in Google Chrome on Android to open Kadaza when you click the home icon the browser bar.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
2. At the top right, tap More and then Settings.
3. Under "Advanced," tap Homepage.
4. Type www.kadaza.com.au in the box. Tap Save.
Set your Homepage in Chrome on iPhone & iPad
Unfortunately, you can only set your homepage when you use Chrome on a computer or Android device.
Share your experiences, comments and suggestions with us: Click here.