Make Kadaza Your Homepage
Your homepage is the website that appears first when you open your internet browser. You can set your own homepage. Choosing the right homepage is very important: the right homepage can give you a much better overview of what the internet has to offer. Kadaza is designed to be used as your homepage, so that you can find all your favourite websites quickly and easily. Choose your browser below for detailed instructions.
1. Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Under Appearance, Check Show home button. Enter www.kadaza.com.au in the Enter custom web address field.
3. Scroll down to the On startup section, check Open a specific page or set of pages. Type www.kadaza.com.au in the box.
1. In the upper right corner, select Options Icon and click Settings.
2. In the "Start, home, and new tabs" section select Open these pages. Click "Add a new page" and enter www.kadaza.com.au Click save.
3. Activate Show the home button. Click "Enter URL" and enter www.kadaza.com.au. Click save.
Quick Method (New)
Install the Kadaza Firefox Add-on.
1. Click on the Firefox menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Select Home and under New Windows and Tabs, Select Custom URLs.
3. Enter www.kadaza.com.au the the textfield and press Enter.
1. Click on Safari in the top Apple menu bar, then select Preferences.
1. Click on the Gear icon, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, select Internet Options.
3. On the General tab, under "Home page", enter www.kadaza.com.au. Select 'OK'
Share your experiences, comments and suggestions with us: Click here.